- BASF adheres to the responsible and ethical management of all its crop protection products throughout the entire life cycle, from discovery to their use and final disposal.
- The BASF Crop Protection executive management team takes overall responsibility for setting product stewardship objectives and targets, and reviewing performance at a global level.
- BASF fosters a culture that encourages all employees to take personal responsibility for product stewardship as part of their daily work activities.
- BASF works closely with customers and suppliers to help them adopt and further develop consistent global standards, and to promote best practice.
- BASF welcomes partnerships throughout the food value chain that will help drive further improvements in environmental protection, health and safety performance.
- BASF continues to support industry-wide responsible use training and knowledge transfer programs for growers in more than 70 countries.