For maximum nitrogen fixation and improved yield potential, Vault HP plus Integral Biological Seed Treatment is formulated with rhizobia, produced fresh for each growing season, plus Integral biofungicide, both working together to improve your soybean yield potential.
Vault® HP plus Integral® for Soybeans Inoculant
- Robust rhizobial inoculant
- Minimum guaranteed count of 10 billion colony-forming units of rhizobia per milliliter guaranteed through expiration date — not just at the time the product was packaged
- Highly effective Bradyrhizobium japonicum produced fresh for each growing season for maximum quality and performance
- A total application rate of just 2.0 fl. oz./CWT of seed for the Vault HP system with extender
- Or an application rate of 1.14 fl. oz./CWT without extender
- Extends suppression of yield-robbing Rhizoctonia and Fusarium fungal diseases
- Complements other systemic fungicides to help promote better root structure and plant vigor
- Improves nutrient uptake for added yield potential
How Vault® HP plus Integral® for Soybeans Inoculant Works
Vault HP plus Integral is a multi-component, yield-boosting seed treatment system for soybeans. It combines an EPA-registered biofungicide for added soilborne disease protection with a rhizobial inoculant and performance-enhancing biological extender.
Fresh formulation for superior performance
Nitrogen-fixing rhizobia bacteria are living organisms, but their numbers are reduced over time in storage and from temperature variations. The rhizobia in Vault HP are produced fresh for each growing season to ensure superior performance in the field. With more rhizobia available through the product’s expiration date, Vault HP can outperform products that are dated out two years.
Vault HP plus Integral delivers:
Powerful Integral biofungicide:
Always read and follow label directions.
Vault® HP plus Integral® - Basics of Inoculation