Engineered for West Texas and Eastern New Mexico dryland and limited irrigation production, ST 5707B2XF is a new variety that brings rugged early-season vigor and mid- to full-season maturity. It offers resistance to bacterial blight, two-gene worm protection and is Liberty® herbicide, Engenia® herbicide and glyphosate herbicide tolerant for weed control.
ST 5707B2XF Variety
- Excellent early-season vigor
- Mid- to full-season maturity
- Targeted for dryland and limited irrigation production
- Resistant to bacterial blight
- Liberty herbicide, Engenia herbicide and glyphosate herbicide tolerant for weed control
- Two-gene worm protection
Always read and follow label directions.
*Storm Tolerance Rating Scale: 9 very storm-tolerant; 0 very loose. Descriptions and values reported are to give a relative comparison among varieties. Actual values will be influenced by growing conditions.