Growers from South Texas to Virginia can find outstanding yield and exceptional quality potential in ST 5471GLTP. With the three-gene protection of TwinLink® Plus, the crop is less likely to need a worm treatment. Resistance to bacterial blight and very good tolerance to Verticillium wilt ensures this smooth-leaf variety starts strong and stays strong all season. ST 5471GLTP is broadly adapted for the Mid-Atlantic, Southeast, Delta and South Texas.
ST 5471GLTP Variety
- Outstanding yield potential
- Exceptional fiber package
- High gin turnout
- Very good Verticillium wilt tolerance
- Resistant to bacterial blight
- Smooth leaf
- Liberty® and glyphosate herbicide tolerant
- Three-gene lepidopteran resistance, which decreases the likelihood that a worm application will be needed
Always read and follow label directions.
*Storm Tolerance Rating Scale: 9 Very Storm-Tolerant, 0 Very Loose.
Descriptions and values reported are to give a relative comparison among varieties.
Actual values will be influenced by growing conditions.