We believe that special levels of accomplishment deserve special recognition –– celebrating high-yield growers in the exclusive FiberMax One Ton Club.
2018 FiberMax One Ton Club Members
Ninety-one growers became members of the exclusive FiberMax One Ton Club for their 2018 harvest results, with several members receiving special awards at the One Ton Club grower awards banquet held on April 4, 2019, in Lubbock, Texas:
- Most acres and most varieties: H Bar H Farms in Dalhart, Texas, harvested an average yield of 2,208 pounds per acre on 3,996 acres with FM 1900GLT, FM 1911GLT, FM 1320GL and FM 1888GL.
- Highest yield: Shane and Sammi Jo McLain of Hart, Texas, harvested an average yield of 2,798 pounds per acre with FM 1911GLT.
- Highest gross value: Doug and Cari Ruble of Visalia, California, earned $1,530.77 per acre on their qualifying acres with FM 2498GLT.
- Highest loan value: Steve and Gina Milanesio of Strathmore, California, garnered $0.5764 on their qualifying acres with FM 1830GLT.
To become a member of the club, growers had to meet the following criteria:
- Produce a minimum of 2,000 pounds of ginned cotton per acre on a minimum of 20 acres planted with FiberMax.
- Plant 100 percent FiberMax cotton seed on qualifying acres from Jan. 1, 2018 – Dec. 31, 2018.
- Farm in one of the 17 cotton-producing states.
- Provide gin recap sheets to verify 2,000 lb/A yield.
- Register cotton in the Certified FiberMax Cotton program.
- Cannot use acres submitted to FiberMax One Ton Club for submission to FiberMax Maximizer Club™ Sweepstakes.
To learn more about the FiberMax One Ton Club, contact your local BASF Seed Advisor.