We believe that special levels of accomplishment deserve special recognition –– celebrating high-yield growers in the exclusive FiberMax Maximizer Club.
FiberMax® Maximizer Club™
- Most acres and most varieties: Darren and Lorre Haseloff of Farwell, Texas, averaged 1,351 pounds per acre on 749 acres with FM 1830GLT and FM 1911GLT.
- Highest yield and highest gross value: Louis and Pamela Davis of Hawley, Texas, harvested an average yield of 1,736 pounds per acre and earned $902.03 per acre with FM 2498GLT.
- Highest loan value: Ben Gwynn of Robstown, Texas, gained $0.5627 on his qualifying cotton acres planted to FM 1830GLT.
- Produce a minimum of 1,000 pounds of ginned cotton per acre on a minimum of 20 acres planted with FiberMax.
- Harvest the required yield from dryland acres.
- Plant 100 percent FiberMax cotton seed on qualifying acres from Jan. 1, 2018 – Dec. 31, 2018.
- Farm in one of the 17 cotton-producing states.
- Provide gin recap sheets to verify 1,000 lb/A yield.
- Register cotton in the Certified FiberMax Cotton program.
- Cannot use acres submitted to FiberMax Maximizer Club for submission to FiberMax One Ton Club™.
2018 FiberMax Maximizer Club Members
The FiberMax Maximizer Club, now in its third year, recognizes growers with dryland cotton fields yielding at least 1,000 pounds per acre with FiberMax varieties.
Growers were recognized with special awards at the annual FiberMax Maximizer Club Banquet on April 4, 2019:
To become a member of the club, growers had to meet the following criteria:
To learn more about the FiberMax Maximizer Club, contact your local BASF Seed Advisor.