FM 1911GLT, one of the newest varieties in the BASF lineup, has all the expectations of an Olympic hopeful. With FM 2011GT in the background, FM 1911GLT is surpassing its parent with a broad-spectrum disease package – resistance to bacterial blight and very good tolerance to root-knot nematode, Fusarium wilt and Verticillium wilt, topped off with flexible in-season weed control and worm protection.
FM 1911GLT Variety
- Excellent early-season vigor
- Very strong yield potential
- Very good fiber package
- High gin turnout
- Excellent storm tolerance
- Very good root-knot nematode tolerance
- Very good Verticillium wilt tolerance
- Resistant to bacterial blight
- Liberty® and glyphosate herbicide tolerant
- Lepidopteran resistant
Always read and follow label directions.
*Storm Tolerance Rating Scale: 9 Very Storm-Tolerant, 0 Very Loose.