xarvio™ - Digital Farming
Plan Smarter. Grow Better.
xarvio™ develops digital solutions for crop optimization and the digitalization of agriculture.
The current xarvio™ portfolio is based on two main products – xarvio™ SCOUTING and xarvio™ FIELD MANAGER – and is available in more than 100 countries and 30 languages. Xarvio™ is continuously working on new products and tools.
Detects in-field problems just by taking a photo. SCOUTING already supports farmers worldwide with many features.
- Weed identification: Simple and automatic identification of weeds in seconds.
- Yellow trap analysis: Easy analysis of yellow insect monitoring traps, detecting both species present and population density.
- Disease recognition: Automatic diagnosis of plant diseases.
- Nitrogen recommendation: Estimation of the nitrogen uptake in a crop.
- Leaf damage detection: Helps to quantify leaf damage.
- Radar: Gives an overview of what is happening in surrounding areas.
Notifications: Sends immediate alerts when diseases or pests are spreading in the area.
xarvio™ FIELD MANAGER
The FIELD MANAGER is available as a mobile app and as a PC version in 10 countries across Europe and America.
- Field Monitor: Farmers know what is happening in each of their fields, anytime and anywhere.
- Spray timer: Customized fungicide and insecticide spray recommendations for individual fields based on current in-season risks. Enables the farmer to spray at the right time, with the right dosage, and only when needed.
- Zone spray: Provides field-zone specific recommendations for the right dosage based on current in-field risk differences. Delivered as variable application maps compatible with all relevant terminals.