Vizura® Is A Nitrogen Stabilizer For Liquid Manure And Biogas Fermentation Residues
In the soil, nitrogen is converted quickly to nitrates depending on the temperature, soil moisture level, and soil condition. Adding Vizura® significantly delays this conversion, meaning that ammonia nitrogen is available to the plants for a longer period of time.
Vizura® is based on the active ingredient DMPP, which was developed by BASF.
Advantages from using Vizura®:
- Stabilize ammonia nitrogen in the soil over multiple weeks.
- Significant increase in yield and quality.
- Simplify nitrogen management in crop rotation.
- Improve plant nutrition through the extended absorption of ammonia nitrogen.
- Protect the environment by reducing nitrates washing into the ground water and nitrous oxide emissions into the atmosphere.