Vault HP® is the only biological seed treatment product with a built-in disease suppressing component for both improved root architecture and reduced plant stress.
Vault HP® – The best crop enhancing technology for soybeans
Vault HP® works
Inoculant Basics from BASF
Vault HP® series of products provide a unique combination of soil borne disease suppression, improved nodulation, extended shelf-life and on seed survival. In fact, Vault HP® extends the window of protection 30-45 days beyond the base protection of a seed applied fungicide and offers the lowest application rate in the industry.
Rhizobia play a key role in maximizing soybean yield potential. That’s why advanced Vault HP® products are produced fresh for each growing season to ensure high counts of these living organisms for superior performance in treatment systems and in the field.
- Bacillus spp. suppresses Rhizoctonia spp., Fusarium spp. and other important soil borne fungi
- Minimum count of 10 billion colony-forming of rhizobia per milliliter guaranteed through expiration date
- Highly effective and infective multi-strain Bradyrhizobium japonicum produced fresh for each growing season for maximum quality and performance
- A total application rate of just 130 mL/100 kg of seed for the Vault HP® system
- Works with rhizobia to stimulate root nodulation
- Improves nodulation for more nitrogen-fixation potential and greater plant vigor