Nemasys® G is based on the beneficial nematode Heterohabditis bacteriophora and provides a rapid curative control of the larval stages of the numerous turf pests including the garden chafer grub and Japanese beetle.
Nemasys® G – advanced biological control for turf grubs
Nemasys® G contains live nematodes Heterorhabditis bacteriophora in their vigorously infective juvenile stage. These nematodes attack pest larvae by entering their natural body openings. Once inside, they release symbiotic bacteria that quickly kill the insect larvae. Reproduction inside the larvae releases a new generation of hungry, infective juveniles that disperse in search of further prey.
Nemasys® G is a curative control and therefore can be targeted exactly where the larvae are present.
How to use
- Use curatively when larvae are present and active
- Apply when soil is wet and irrigate the turf before application to help nematodes pass in to the soil, application during rainfall is desirable
- Use a turfgrass wetting agent with application
- Maintain high soil moisture for at least 2 weeks after application
- Irrigate immediately after application
*Nemasys® G is not offered for sale in all countries. Contact your local BASF team for availability in your area. Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and follow all instructions for use.