A unique solution to BLW control in OSR that gives you confidence and piece of mind.
- A suspension concentrate formulation containing imazamox and metazachlor.
- Effective dose rate of 2.0L/ha + 1.0L/ha DASH.
- Flexible post-emergence timing, targeting weeds @ 1-4TL.
- Wide range of weed control, including ‘problem’ weeds.
- Consistent control regardless of the seed bed.
- Effective control in all conditions – high levels of straw / variable drilled seed.
For autumn 2016, there are 3 varieties available from Monsanto, 5 varieties available from Pioneer and 1 variety available from DSV.
Go to their websites for more information www.dekalb.co.uk / www.pioneer.com www.dsv-uk.co.uk.
The Clearfield® variety has ‘CL’ as a suffix to its name and has specific tolerance to the herbicide, Cleranda®. Conventional varieties are not tolerant to Cleranda® and will be killed by this herbicide.